"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Half way there!


A little shocked at the view...me too!  I mean wow, 20wks and growing!  So, yeah I am not the beautiful fantasy preggo profile that all expecting Mom's wish to be, and I am fine with that!  No matter the size or shape I am still culturing a perfect pearl in my eyes.  So, you will not see the week by week shot of me standing by a wall, or paying a photographer for a miracle that I would be pleased with.  This is what you get...this is my "Baby-bump"...and last one ta-boot! 

PS:  If you post any comments...please refrain from the comments that the lady at church made on Sunday...I am not due any day...and no not triplets!

2 comments:

Twilla Susanne Jackson said...

You are a nut!! Love it!

Christy Gray said...

Love you girl! So so so glad to have you in our lives...miss you to pieces!