"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Quick Moment

I am loving staying at home.  This has been a lesson along with a blessing. I have always worked at such at a fast pace and that I have always set and controlled the time and goals.  However, the pace has changed and my control as well, has slowed.  You would think I could control the tempo in this house the way that I want, I mean this is my schedule, I do the planning and telling what to do right?!?   Ha!  Not so much, things aren't happening the way I want, not as fast...but oh, on His time!  I am learning I'm not in control, He is!  The last little gift He gave me, has been put in my hands at all times...even when I go to the bathroom!!! I love her, but wow...how things are totally are not going as I plan but, I am learning that I don't have to rush, yet slow down and process this sweet time.

3 comments:

best tour packages blog said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
best tour packages blog said...

Absolutely resonating with this sentiment! The shift to a slower pace at home has been eye-opening and, dare I say, liberating. It's a beautiful realization that even though we meticulously plan our schedules, there's a divine timing at play. Embracing the unexpected moments, like having the last little gift (presumably a child) in your hands all the time, even in the bathroom, adds a touch of humor to the unpredictability of life. Learning to relinquish control and savor the sweetness of each moment is indeed a valuable lesson. Here's to finding joy in the unplanned and relishing the blessings that come with a slower, more deliberate pace. Cheers to embracing His time! 🌟💕

Salalah Tours

Mirna said...

It's truly amazing how staying at home has turned into both a lesson and a blessing for you. Transitioning from a fast-paced work environment where you had control over time and goals to a slower pace at home can be quite an adjustment. The realization that you're not always in control and that things may not unfold as quickly as you'd like can be a humbling yet enlightening experience.

It's interesting how life presents us with opportunities to learn and grow, even in unexpected ways. Embracing the slower tempo and letting go of the need to rush can lead to moments of clarity and appreciation for the present. Your journey of understanding that His timing is perfect and that surrendering control can bring peace and fulfillment is truly inspiring.

And of course, the little gift you mentioned, who is with you even in the bathroom, adds a touch of humor and warmth to your story. Cherishing these moments and learning to slow down and savor them is a beautiful lesson in itself. Wishing you continued growth and joy as you navigate this sweet time at home.



أفضل المراكز التعليمية بقطر
مركز تعليم اللغة الانجليزية في قطر
مدرسة لغة فرنسية خصوصي قطر