"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, January 27, 2015

Quick Moment

I am loving staying at home.  This has been a lesson along with a blessing. I have always worked at such at a fast pace and that I have always set and controlled the time and goals.  However, the pace has changed and my control as well, has slowed.  You would think I could control the tempo in this house the way that I want, I mean this is my schedule, I do the planning and telling what to do right?!?   Ha!  Not so much, things aren't happening the way I want, not as fast...but oh, on His time!  I am learning I'm not in control, He is!  The last little gift He gave me, has been put in my hands at all times...even when I go to the bathroom!!! I love her, but wow...how things are totally are not going as I plan but, I am learning that I don't have to rush, yet slow down and process this sweet time.

No comments: