"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, January 17, 2010

Our big trip...

We headed south for the long weekend. We stayed with Nikki and David. They live in Tuscaloosa and we had a family get together at my cousin's house in Birmingham. Thank you Leigh Ann and Jamie for being such great hosts. Then, we also met up with Steven's family for lunch here in Tuscaloosa. Then worst part...my camera broke. So, these are borrowed pics from Nikki. So there are no pictures of Steven's family, since I didn't have my camera.
Here is my sister Nikki...she has a baby on the way. We don't know yet what "it" is. However, there is lots of love for it.

This is my "BFF" Susanne Pugh. She was able to join us, this was the easiest weekend. We didn't have to travel around to much with the kids once we were here.
It was an 11 hour drive down.

Here are all the little ones. Everyone thinks Jamie looks just like my Dad. Uncle Gerry said he remembers when Dad looked just like Jamie.


Here are the cousins. All the girls and Nick.

Here are "The Sisters". We are so thankful for these ladies.
We had a great time. We are so glad that were able to meet Grandma and Papa Ed, Chris, and Kyle for lunch today. We are really excited for our next gathering. We missed getting to see Papa and Mimi, however I am sure we will be back in Alabama before to long. We love everyone and can't wait to see them all again.

No comments: