"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Lego Party #4 for Jamie

 Jamie turned "4" this past week.
This was the really awesome cake that Monica made for Jamie,
she is a true cake artist!  We love our creative Elam crew!
We were so blessed to be able to celebrate LEGO style with our close friends 
her in Mebane, NC. 
Thank you all for a fun afternoon.






































We loved having all the sweet babies at the party!










































I can't believe Chloe lost her tooth.  That darn Steven knocking out such a sweet girls tooth!  Lol!





He loved all the phone calls from all the "Grands"!

Mexican on Monday for the Birthday Boy!

This week has been so much fun for Jamie to come home to packages on the front porch.




  
My photo-bomber...Miss Aubrey, has gotten into sneaking into photos!  Jamie had wanted me to take his picture, and I did.  Aubrey jumped into the picture right before I took it, and when Jamie asked to see it, he saw she was in it.  So he asked me to retake it, without Aubrey!  So I did...


Sweet, sweet boy!







My how's...


These are the Lego Men Pops, I found these on the internet and thought that they looked pretty easy.  Steven cut me board and drilled holes in it for my pop to dry.

Then Steven and Aubrey wanted to make a Pinata for Jamie's party, and that is just what they did.  However, Steven added a few extra surprises into the candy.

The last thing is Jamie's Lego man shirt.  It is a Freezer Paper Stencil, that I made and ironed on to the shirt and painted the black, and then I removed the paper, and there was my Lego Man.

Oh, I almost forgot the hard work Steven did with the Jello.  He did multi-layed Jello cups, using his beaker in the kitchen.


I would have to say, this party was a family effort, but we all had fun!






No comments: