"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Been Busted...by a little Hamm.

 
A little lady named Lauren laid me out for not updating my Pollies.
Actually, for Lent, this was my effort, to get back into the habit of posting.
I miss it...and my focus has been everywhere but here lately.
This morning I bolted to the coffee shop downtown, to blog!
Let me share with you my new little passions...
Coupons...Coupons...Coupons...boy does this take time!
Jamie likes to go with me to get my Sunday papers...
he gets doughnuts for breakfast before we head to church.
 
and this is other crazy time sucker I have gotten addicted to.
Smurfs...on my phone!  But, the plus side is that I am not the only sucker...,
Steven and Aubrey have their little game called "Clash of Clans"...but I am stuck on Smurfs!
I have this addiction pretty bad, I even will admit to purchasing Smurf-berries...that is crazy!

There have been a few other distractions this past two months, but I promise to jump back on.

No comments: