"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, June 3, 2013

Battle of the Bump...


Tight squeeze don't you think...

Here is a better view...now remember, there is no sucking it in and praying for the best...Crisco can't help this situation!
This is the solution, the other side!
The funny part of climbing in on the wrong side of a hot van...I hit my head on the top and it open the back side door, which scared me, I almost screamed...I thought someone opened the door...but it was me!
But in the end, the bump wins!
The other Pollies...this afternoon, here is Jamie acting out his book while waiting at the dance studio!
Aubrey hijacked my phone while I was dropping of other kids.
Here are few drawings from Master Artist Jamie.


This is one happy little fellow!  I hope you had a great Monday!

2 comments:

Twilla Susanne Jackson said...

Wow!! Super tight squeeze! Funny story!

Anonymous said...

Wow! Funny! Remember you have sliding doors now!