"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, February 8, 2009

Happy Day and Happy Thoughts!











This has been a long week and it is only Tuesday night. We had dance tonight and we headed to Mexican for dinner. Normally we fancy the Blue Ribbon, the diner in town. However, Chase wanted something different. We discovered that there is something about that atmosphere in this restaurant that makes our children nuts! They were bonkers, Melissa and I wanted tranquilizers! Among all of the hyperactivity, I over paid for dinner, I couldn't add tonight. I realized this when I put the key in the car. So, I drove up to the front of the restaurant and ran in. I changed the receipt. We made it home and Steven helped us unload and do bathes and bottles. So, I am sitting down try to calm myself while I work on this.
We had such a beautiful weekend I thought that I would share more photos. Plus, I wanted to add a few to make Nikki feel better! I hope that you enjoy them!



1 comment:

abryant said...

Love the pics!! Too cute!