"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, February 5, 2009

Where has the week gone.

So today has gone by really fast. I have seen so many pregnant gals today! More than 50! Anyway, it is my job, I am suppose to see pregnant gals, however...we had so many doctors in clinic today, they all have such a following! Steven had company in at work this week. It turned out to be a great week. Soccer starts back on Saturday! Remember that this is Steven and Aubrey's thing. This is their activity. I do the dance. So, we gearing up for that.

We are enjoying having Joel here. I know that he misses his wife and children. He has had a great first week. We can't wait to get everyone out here. It will be nice having them close.
So, his children sent him a care package today. It arrived about 7:00 tonight. Here are a few pics.

He was one happy Daddy!



Now, Miss Aubrey. She would not do her work today that the teacher asked. So, to prove my point (that she had to mind) she had to do her work at home and take it in tomorrow. I don't know who suffered more. However, we did sit down together. Boy, the thought of Kindergarten is scary. Here is what she accomplished.


Puzzle update:
Need I say more.

No comments: