"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Great Weekend.


This is what I woke up to after my nap. I love my handy man, however what a mess! We noticed last night that it wasn't wringing out the clothes very well and that it was making a loud clanking noise that was not normal. So, while I napped he played "Toolman Steve". Yesterday he worked all day on the cars. Yes again, I napped with the kids.
After naps we got up and played for a bit before Sarah and Joel brought their crew over for dinner. We use to love doing Sunday night dinners in Nashville. I am so glad they are here.
Jamie is playing with the Aunt Di bag. She gave it to Aubrey for Dill last summer and the cats love it. He loves making it crinkle.
Katie and Aubrey were playing like they were cats. One thing that was funny, Aubrey had this Marie out fit on Friday night acting like she was a cat. When she came downstairs, Jamie saw her and went into panic mode. It scared him so bad! He did finally warm up to the costume, it took awhile for him to see that it was Aubrey.




So, this is the end of the weekend and still no luck...yet! I will keep you updated. Tonight, I want to leave you with something that we talked about in Sunday School today. It was something neat and Steven and I really liked it. So here you go, "Yesterday is history, and tomorrow is a mystery. Today is a gift and that is why we call it the present." Goodnight!

No comments: