"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, November 22, 2012

Peek into the Holidays

Monday, Steve flew off to a meeting for the week, and I was left...well left with the camera!
Off to shooting I went, for the holidays!




This is a sneak peak into our Christmas pictures.


There are a lot emotions for me in these pictures.
















This time last year we said good bye to my Grannie.
I am blessed to have some of her most prized possessions.  
She loved jewelry, she loved to dress up.
"Little Lottie" gets it honest here.







This chair sat in her sitting room.
I remember sitting in this chair as a child pretending I was a 
princess on a throne.
This is an amazing chair, it means so much to me.



























This was fun, and I really love catching them in loving moments.


























































































She had enough at the is point, and I am sure that you are a bit over whelmed 
at this point, but I just wanted to share in our fun.


No comments: