"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

For the love of a Mother...

Mother, Mother, Mother....
I have been touched by so many Mothers lately!  Just today I received a text early this morning from a few mothers of GAN joining in to help another Mother of GAN who is in the hospital with her son with some complications.  The out pouring response was unreal.  So supportive, I am so amazed at how the GAN community pulls together to help out one another.

 Etched Upon My Heart
There is new book out by Jill Kelly, she is mother of a rare disease called Krabbe.  Yes, this is another disease that Steven works with and he has met with Hunter's Hope as well.  This is new read in the Gray house and we thought that we would share it with you.

My last little thought is that, Steven shared with the world this past Sunday that I am going to be a mother again for the third time.    We are very excited, and can not wait to smell the breathe of new life.  The Pollies are so excited, we can not wait  to share this new adventure with them.

No comments: