"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, August 10, 2013

A day of NO regrets!

This morning I was struggling with the thought of taking the Pollies to summer camp, while I stayed home!
Steven was packing for his trip, while I slowly woke the Pollies.  Today...I dropped the chores and played with the Pollies!  We decided to check out the Krispy Kreme in Burlington and stop by Micheal's.  I totally wanted them to relax today!  I think my mission was accomplished!

We ordered a dozen assorted ...for the next few days...they forget, that Dad comes back tomorrow, their dozen may dwindle, more quickly than they expected!
Aubrey was excited to sport the famous Krispy Kreme Hat!
I think that Jamie was more excited about the chocolate doughnut with chocolate sprinkles...and chocolate milk!!!

After about 1 and 1/2...Mr.Sticky fingers had enough!
Aubrey just makes these look so good!
After breakfast we headed over to Micheal's...she wanted to make parachute bracelets.
I have never done this, and I was not going to buy a $10 book...I figured with Pinterest and cord, we might could figure this out!  With her strong will, and my exhausted state, she determinately took on this craft herself and taught herself to make it.  She and I can be like oil and water...I decided to step back and let her drive, and guess what, she rocked her bracelet project.  All by herself and Pinterest!


Aubrey working hard.
Jamie totally played couch potato!  I was fine with that, being they are on the go all the time! 

This is what we call a "Jamie-Burrito"...I just love him!
Look at the little piggies hanging out!  I can't believe how big they are getting!
I just love this busy boy!
Aubrey was having a blast with her letter beads...silly girl!

It was definitely a day out of the norm, but I love days like this!  I have no regrets for hanging with the Pollies and not scrubbing the tub!

No comments: