"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bump-update


Our little "Jelly Bean"...or "Thunder Bean" as Jamie refers to the "BUMP"...is progressing well.
This sweet picture was about a month ago.  This night, I was playing my Pandora, and reading to Jamie.  "Jelly Bean" was loving the sweet tunes, and began to shimmy a bit!  I believe at this point the idea of a baby became real for Jamie.
This is another bedtime moment, we love this time with our Pollies.  It is one of the best parts of our day, snuggling with them, reading a sweet book, and saying their prayers.  I can't tell you how much I treasure this.  I can't wait to stuff another Pollie in with them!
This "BUMP" picture is a little silly moment...this was a Wednesday doing laundry all day, that I looked into the knob, and saw a hugo-rom-a view of my belly...so I used this as another "Bump" view. 
The hurdle has been tackled!  While the Pollies were on tour with their Grands, we took on the nursery, again.  Since Jamie had movied out, we basically store extra things in there and kept the door closed.
Before: was like a daycare landed, and...
Now: there is a bit more organization!






Last week, I took this shot, as the sun was setting in the playroom.  The afternoon sun is pretty strong on this side of our house.  This was my 30wk Bump shot!  I clearly can see the light at the end of this pregnancy.  It seems a bit sad, that I will miss the wiggles, but I am ready to be able to bend over without grunting!  I am pretty sure the Pollies are ready to give the shuffling of the laundry back to me.  As for now, I will be looking for the next chance to capture a neat "Bump" shot.

1 comment:

Twilla Susanne Jackson said...

The nursery look GREAT!! I am so excited to find out what this Pollie will be!! Thinking of you...