"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

A little catch up.

So Thursday, I ran and got the girls while I left Jamie resting!  After I picked up Aubrey I glanced beside me and this is who I saw, this beautiful wise child.  Where did she come from?
While I got diner going she worked on homework.
After diner she read to Lil while I checked on Jamie, she is such a big help!
Friday, we were still fighting this bug from the other end...and where cleaning like crazy!  Jamie even got a new toothbrush!  No more yucky germs!!
Lil is just like the other Pollies...I find her things out place too!  She fits right in!
Aub has spent a lot of time at my sink avoiding germs!  Oh boy, when the 10 year old moves in on your space!
Heating up bottles has been a creative challenge at times...
but she is a happy girl...really! Lol!
This weather has been nuts!  
Gymnastics has been a challenge for sweet Aubs, but she is hanging in there!



Lil has moved into her room and we seem to be moving in the right directions as far as sleeping through the night!

No comments: