"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, July 26, 2009

A day in the park with Grandma

So, we took Grandma to one of the hot spots here. It is an awesome park. We love going.







We were huge fans of the shade. It is hot here, just not as hot as Alabama.












So, after we pooped Jamie out, we decided to go to this hotdog place the we like. My friend Melissa took us last summer and it is hit! Cheap hotdogs!
Aubrey was getting a kick out of the straw moving. We pretending that she was doing it with her mind, and that she had magic! She enjoyed doing "Cheers" with Grandma.


Steven enjoyed his Nehi!

Then there was part II, Date night! We met up with some friends and listened to a band down town. We had a blast. Thank you, Grandma Marilyn, it was a really nice time!




So, what guys think about....My husband was pondering this circles. He thinks that they may be for an earthquake, to hold the brick together. Ah, nerds!
We had a great time visiting with Grandma, we now have clean sheets on the bed and we are waiting for the next guest. Come on we are waiting!!!

2 comments:

Chad said...

I believe there is something in the Charleston tourism video that mentions that's what those circles on the buildings are for. Or else Steve and I share some weird dream in college ...

DocG_2006 said...

I think I do remember that from Charleston... I was wondering where I got that from. Anyway, I like that explaination better than sharing weird dreams.