"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Running to the bed!!!

We are all a little beat. We had some running around to do this afternoon, plus get the grass cut. So, once we finally got home and I started the baths, Steven ran out to start the yard work. I got the kids bathed and Jamie to bed. Then, I read to Aubrey and went over her sight words. She has lost some since her vacation so we are trying to work on them. She has had 3 great days at camp and I think that they might let her stay!!!! Hopefully we are on the up swing! She went ice skating today and she was so excited to tell us about it. She also told us about this 6 year old that was so short, and she must not eat her vegetables! Oh, Aubrey! After she went to bed I went out and helped Steven. He was weed-whacking while I was sweeping the pavement.

So, this is a short post while Steven is getting his shower. So, I want to leave you with one last thought...imagine being in Lowe's Hardware (not grocery) Store with 2 wild children in this race car buggy (cart for some of you), with an American Flag in each hand waving at everyone and everything in sight! This would be "The Gray's American Parade"! By the way, we were down the lighting aisle with lots of lamps and glass! Scary, huh!

No comments: