"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Foot and Mouth...

It all started with a snuggley Jamie this morning. A typical Jamie would be into everything. Not today. He was extra cuddly. On the way to school he went to sleep, again this is not a typical Jamie. When I dropped him off I was a little worried, but not sure. We haven't given him a pacifier in a few days, we are working hard on this. So, I was not sure what had him so clingy. However, at lunch time the school called. Jamie was very sleepy all morning and would not eat! He went to sleep on the playground. This is really not my little boy. He was running a temp, so I went to get him. I drove over to the school and took him on to the peds clinic. Foot and Mouth is the diagnosis. So, he is sleeping now and hopefully soon we can get his little temp down. I suppose when I noticed that I forgot my watch, I knew at that point today would be interesting.

No comments: