"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, September 14, 2011

My dear sweet Aubrey,

I want you to know that I love you with every inch of my life. I am so very proud of you. You are such a sweet child and your father and I are so very bless to have you as our child. I am taking this week to capture you with all your sweet special talents.

On Sunday, we went to your first Girl Scout meeting. This year you are a Brownie! I am so very lucky to be able to share in this activity along side of you. I get to watch you participate with your friends and experience many firsts with you. You are such a brave child and you are always willing to help anyone now matter of the risk.

On Monday, we were off to soccer practice. Your Dad takes his time to lace your shoes. He loves you and he is so very proud of you! The two goals you scored last Friday night were completely amazing.







Dill meets you for breakfast...which happens every day!

On Tuesday, swim was on the agenda. You are such a great swimmer! You glide on your side so beautifully. Keep up the good work! Who knows if you will be world famous swimmer, you are doing such good work! Your dives tickle me, you almost flip right into the water. Again, you are so brave!


Wednesday, we pulled up our tights for Ballet and Acro. You are doing so well. You have been in Acro since you were two! I am so proud of you. In ballet you are my sweet prim a-ballerina! I love to catch you twirling around the house when you think no one is watching.



Thursday you are back in the pool.

I enjoyed our special time coloring for Katie's card!
Friday, you were back on the soccer field, kicking with all your might. I love getting to cheer for you. I get so excited.


I am posting this because you are a special little girl! After watching “The Help” the other week, I am reminded of the words of Aibileen "you is kind. you is smart. you is important." I think that I definitely need to work harder at telling you how wonderful you are.


Thank you for being who you are! I love you! Always remember to share your sweet spirit, and share what you believe in. Whatever you believe it will happen, just wait and see! Always work hard, laugh a lot, and never look back! Always remember, your mother and father love you more than you know!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And her first grade teacher loves her too! I loved reading this! She truly is a special girl & I know she will do great things. Thanks for sharing this.

Anonymous said...

Her Granny and Granddaddy love her too and are so very proud of all her accomplishments!

Christy Gray said...

Stephanie, thank you! I appreciate everything you did for her last year! We were so blessed to have you! We miss you so much! It is great to see you out and about! Your little Chloe is a complete doll! She too is an amazing little diva!

Mom...I love you!