"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, September 2, 2011

What a week!








This week we have been trying to play outside as much as possible. The kids started last weekend riding the wagon down the hill in the back yard. They are pretty funny with it. Aubrey and Jamie have spent a lot of time playing in the sandbox. They love these critters that live out there in the sandbox. I think they were left over from Steven's younger years. The last group of pics, are our "Sloppy Joes" from dinner. I found this idea from another blog and thought that it would be a hit in our house. They are canned biscuits, with sloppy joe mix and cheese on top. I think, that it went over well. I hope you had a great week too. I can't wait until this weekend, fun things are heading this way.
















No comments: