"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, February 27, 2012

"Fact Master"

Today was the day!
Aubrey became a "Fact Master"!
She has worked so hard this year,
to finally pass the mighty test of the 2nd grade!
She completed her test in the office today,
and now shares the exciting title...
"Fact Master"!
My dear sweet love, I am so proud of you. You have worked so hard for such a great accomplishment. I know that this is one of many small hurdles that you will accomplish in your successful life. Just remember who is there with you at every step.

These are the amazing shoes you wore today,
I wish I could have been with you each step of the day.
We love you so much!

Now, as we promised, YOUR PARTY!











Sweet dreams sweet child, dream nothing but sweet thoughts from your awesome day!



Okay Dill, out! Time for bed!

No comments: