"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Alvin's Island watch out!

 What happens when Congolese get out of the Congo?
(aka...Jamie calls the Condo...the Congo)
Away we went, we got a little wild.
 Steven got braids.
 Aubrey found her sand dollar.
 So true Nikki...
 I love "PiNk"!

Mimi or Gidget...what do you think?

 
I like Mimi much better!

 Tree hugging Tyler (what is up with the one eye)...with Miss Blue Bonnet Hannah!
 David found his favorite Tee.
 Piper was not impressed with coconut people!




 Jamie was large and in charge!


 I could not choose which pair.
I could have rocked them both, however I saving up for something better.
 Jamie made a purchase with his money...sharks and gators!
We survived the island and made it back to the Congo!

No comments: