"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, July 30, 2012

Another day from the beach...

So, again I still have more pictures from our vacation.
I thought that I would go through some of them tonight.
I miss my Pollies!
Hope you enjoy these.

This is the Original Oyster House, one of the best restaurants for seafood.

It is located near the Causeway in Mobile, AL.


This is the Causeway Seafood Platter...Steven and I are still detoxing from the fried food.


Aubrey had wanted to stop for ice cream...what better than Scoops!?!



One pooped Daddy!






Off to Souvenir City...this place has been a round forever!


Aubrey really wanted a crab, not this trip!







We checked out the sea biscuits.


Sand dollars.
On our way out...Jamie checked out the stomach of the shark...
here are few peeks.




Once we got home, Jamie piled up with Papa.




He can share...good Papa!  Lol!
Yup, twinkies, two peas in a pod.
Speaking of...the grill masters back at it again!
The view at the back of the "Congo" was amazing.

A little plant ed...this a female palm...
 
this is a male palm.

Rocking good time...
    
That is my daddy!
Unlce David...keeping it real!
Pollies head back to beach...night time fun.
 

  














 




Most definitely a Daddy's Girl.
 

Mini Steve.
 e


My three hearts!












 


  








 

  
 


  













 










Perfect night on the beach...perfect star for team Gray.







No comments: