"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Honorable Mention



One excited girl today, Aubrey was so thrilled to go to the District Science Fair.
I was pretty bummed that I missed out on this joy. 
Steven was there every step.
And thank goodness for my Melissa...Aubery's makeup Mom when I am not there.
She usually takes pictures and text them to me at work, 
so I don't miss out!  Thank goodness she was on point today, b/c I was really missing Aubrey.
Here, Aubrey was waiting on the judges to visit her table.
Apparently she sat there for an hour.
Photo   
She told me on the phone that she was so nervous that couldn't walk 
and that her heart was pounding out of her chest.
She seems to keep a good composure, and made her school proud.

Photo 

Photo

 Here is Aubrey with Chase, her dear friend for forever.
Chase also had a project at the district level.
These girls were so excited.

 
 Aubrey brought home an Honorable Mention,
which was awesome for her first science fair.
 
 And our dear friend Chase is moving on to "REGIONAL"...whoop, whoop!
What an exciting day for these two remarkable girls.
They are both are brilliant and beautiful young girls that are going to make a difference in this world,
it may not be they way you want it...but, if they touch it you won't forget it!
Great Job, Chase!

Before, the science fair stuff entered our lives, we had hair appointments booked for Dec 11th.
We carried on with 
"Salon night with the Gray's".
Thank you, Mrs. Terry...you are such a pro, and we love you so much!
Photo: Getting the tinsel on top   
I got my tinsel added up top!
Photo  

Photo  

Photo  

Photo  

Photo  
I will have to say this has been a great day!

No comments: