"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Cake class...



So, Sunday night ended with me making my icings and frosting my cake for class. Now, my cake was not that great. It stuck to the pan and sank a little. I figured that I would take it anyway, since the class was about the decorating and not the dumb cake. (Remember, that I do not cook!!)
This is Steven's kitchen, I just clean it.

So, while I worked Steven and I watched Marlie and Me! I was crying while making the cake!!! It was sweet, just sad. So, Monday I took the cake to class. We learned how to do shell boarders, roses, and drop flowers. Fun stuff. The roses are going to to take me a bit to get down. I thought that I would share a few pics. I also, decided to make a cake for the baby shower at work tomorrow! It is cute, I am sure in time that they will look much better!

So, we are all excited about tomorrow. Grandma Robin is flying in. Every morning when Aubrey wakes up, she ask "Is she coming today?" Tomorrow, I can say "Yes"!


















1 comment:

abryant said...

So cute!! I know everyone will love it!!