"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, April 23, 2009

Grandma Robin to the rescue!

Our nest, we are so happy! Yesterday there were 2 eggs, now there are 3! This nest is so exciting. T
The shower for Lauren and "Baby Grayson" was fun. She is so cute and we can't wait to meet him.


I think that the cake was a hit.



Grandma finally made it.
Grandma came in last night. In this picture she and Aubrey are calling Grandpa to tell him that she is safe and sound. We were so glad she came. She was up and down with Jamie last night. I was up and down myself. I was sick pretty bad. I am not sure if I ate something at the shower that just did not agree or, if I caught a nasty bug. However, I was sick. I stayed at the in the bed until 1:00 and I got up for a little bit, and went back to bed. I got up a little after 4:00 and got a shower, so that I could get Aubrey to soccer. Thank goodness Robin was here to help me. I had such a bad headache that she did most everything for me. She watched the kids all day while I stayed in bed. She is awesome. This was great timing for her to be here. I am looking forward to heading back to work and having a normal day. I am also ready to go to bed without feeling sea sick.
Jamie and Aubrey took Grandma to lunch and some how got her to Wal-Mart for a shopping spree. Aubrey told her how to get to Cracker Barrel! Go Aubrey! Jamie has his own chair now!


Aubrey did get one goal! We were proud. I am glad that Grandma got to see here play. The surprise tonight was that we played Dianna's (our neighbor) team. That was a neat surprise. Steven showed up at the end of the game! Dad finally made to another game. Aubrey loves it when he comes.
Abigail and Jamie were playing while their sisters were on the field. Who knows they maybe the true soccer players!


Jamie started walking this afternoon, thanks to Grandma...she gave him lots of attention this afternoon!
The best soccer girls around! Ha...:)!

When we got home while Steven was cooking Grandma had the polliwogs outside playing.





After dinner and bathes, Jamie went to bed. Aubrey got some ice cream. She called and teased Grandpa that she ate all of his ice cream. She told him "To bad, so sad"!

Here is our boy!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

He's got a whole new world to explore now! Tell Robin hello for us and give those babies hugs and kisses for us!

Love you all,

Granny and Granddaddy