"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Remember us, we are still here.


Our little angel playing awesome!

Aubrey hunting the eggs...
Jamie hunting chocolate!
The Easter Story!
Aubrey's Tumble class.

Aubrey's tap outfit.
Here is her dance class.

So, yeah! We are the very busy Gray family. We had a busy weekend. The highlights are Soccer, the Schwartz's coming over and our Easter Egg Hunt at Church. I posted a few photos.

Monday, hummm...gosh, I can't even remember. Oh, yeah, after school, I picked up the kids and rushed to get them fed and bathed before Steven got home. When he pulled up, I literally handed him Jamie and I drove off to my cake class! I am now taking this awesome class, why....I am tired of paying for ugly cakes. I always have an idea of what I want and other people can't accomplish what I want done. So, I am going to do it myself. There are some old retired over achievers in there. All they want to do is talk about what they have done, what taste the best, what tools they have, who has the biggest tool box...blah. blah. BLAH!!! They need to hush...I am there for business, I have an agenda, and they are in my way. I want to know how to do this, not talk about it. Anyway, I am pumped. I am the Cake "Decorating" Queen! :)

So, when I got home Steven and I traded again. I stayed home working on letters, while he went to Greg's. He went to see the game! ( What game you may ask?) Well, the finally basketball championship game that is, for college. You see, this is really big here. University of North Carolina won this national championship. This is a big deal here. It is so big that it gets in the way of my parking. Anyway, I suppose at this time I should say "Go Heels"!

Today, was picture day at dance. I left work early to get Aubrey ready. She did so good. My baby is truly growing up. Last year, was so bad that we did not even make it through the pictures. We left with her kicking and screaming. The absolute most embarrassing day as a MOM. She was truly acting out. If you remember this is the time that Jamie came and we were going through a rough point in our family with growing pains. However, this was awesome. Tonight she had her hand smooshed and she did not even shed a tear. She wanted to, but she held her composure so well! I am so proud of her today.

This is a mild briefing on what is going on with us. We hope that you are doing well.