"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, March 17, 2012

Mom and I Weekend 2012

Last Saturday morning Aubrey and I headed out on our yearly
adventure into the woods.
We had a new motto this year:

I made the t-shirts, and purchased some new boots...


these "Gray-Girls" had camping swagger!


We met up with our girl scout posse



and headed to camp!





After a plan was made we were off for an awesome day.

First...was the "No-Sew Purse"






After lunch we headed to the lake...



Aubrey learned to Kayak, for the first time.





We took time for more photos...

Then to the ranch, for a short ride.

Then back to the headquarters for a campfire snack.



As you can tell, it was delicious...


Before dinner was the flag ceremony.

After dark we headed down to the campfire celebrations
...with our awesome tees, that glowed in the dark.



We loved our tees...




After our night hike in the woods, where we saw a raccoon
and did our sparky-party,
we climbed into our sleeping bags and called it a night.

After we packed up our car, we headed down to the headquarters for breakfast.


I am so thankful for this beautiful time I had with my sweet daughter.

1 comment:

Twilla Susanne Jackson said...

SO fun!! I love the shirts. Beautiful mom and daughter pictures!!
Such great memories.
Susanne