"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Classic Saturday

 This morning Steven headed out with the running club, while the Pollies and I got rolling with the day.
I put on the coffee while Aubrey plugged in the Easy Bake, she was making Blueberry Muffin Tops.
 Once Steven got home we headed into the back to build a fort.
 That is just what we did. 
Fort Gray.
 This became a sorta creative shack.


 Jamie dug out his, baseball game.







 We even had a visitor, sweet Chloe joined us for Play Doh.






 Jamie's Gator
 Not sure...


 Ok Aubrey....maybe that is a person.





 Porcupine
 Then during naptime...I snuck out of the house, and head over to the bookstore.
So, there is this book ware house, were books are $1, and every third Saturday, 25 cents.
 Today, I spent my time in the Classics.

 This place is amazing.




 Just a warehouse down the road.
Called 5th Street Bookstore.
 These are my finds:








 Aubrey headed over to Kallies!
This is her first sleepover without it being a party!
John and Monica are saints!
 Jamie had us to himself...off to Brixx we went.
 This pizza dough they give the kids is brilliant!
 Tough guy!
Steven and I ended the evening just right...my favorite, the Angry Orchard.

I tried my shots from Instagram:
Photo: Collecting Classics http://instagr.am/p/LrLrJ1IWv4/ 
Photo: Pollie Power http://instagr.am/p/LrLypcIWv-/
 
This was a great Classic Saturday...back to more fun tomorrow!

No comments: