"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Evening with the Woody's

  
Last Saturday afternoon after nap time we met up with the Woody's so the boys can have an outing!
So, we met up at Zack's for dinner.
Before we went in we Janelle and I spotted a new little Americana-Chic store. We think it might be kinda neat.  We did a quick window browse and agreed that it was worth a day off of work to go "Junk'n"...that idea didn't make it to far with gents.  Steven was like heck no, we don't need more junk!
We will see...there are some cute store downtown Mebane and I can't wait for a day out!

 
 But back to our little "Hehi's"...they had a blast, thank goodness they are super quick with the hotdogs!




 This is neat little joint.
 Thanks to Aubrey they boys got some balls from junk-suckers.
The machines are the devil!  Ha!  But, I guess it is ok every now and then.  
I will always remember the chicken machine at "Super Foods"...she use to lay an egg and shoot out it the little door for me for a quarter.  I couldn't wait for my prize.


 After dinner we headed over to the park.
 We had to do the train first!

 Doesn't she melt your butter...sweet Maiya!  I love this precious angel, she is growing so fast.

 Then to the hobby-horses as my sweet friend Melissa calls them.
She is the reason I found this unique park.
She is amazing, and I can't ever go here without thinking about our first trip with her and her beautiful girls.  I know that it shares a special place in her heart, I am so thankful, that she shared this place with us.  These horses have been here in the park for many decades...many memories for plenty of grown ups.  Yay, for the Pollies making memories.







 Oh, the cars.



 Poor Aubrey, she is getting a little too big.



 Look at who is here, Lesa's grand boys!





 Boys and planes...
 I think that next year, she won't be climbing on to the planes!






 Double Trouble for sure.


 Play ground time.




 Back for another ride on the horses.





 Time for dessert...

It has been a really...really long time, just need a little rum!  Just kidding, it was perfect, "Watermelon"!


 Then can sit still, all of 2 minutes!
 They got the caboose sit!




 Screaming in the tunnel is so much fun!

 Not ready to go home...the boys were hiding!
 The just didn't know why we could see them!


 On our way out, they decided to scream at the people on the train to scare them!
 That was an end to a perfect night with the Woody Crew!








No comments: