"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, June 14, 2012

Darth Vader & Mariposa

 

I really love the age that Jamie is at now.  The creativity is flowing and I love it.  Today, he woke up as Darth Vader...his outfit looked like this:  long sleeve black shirt, long black sweat pants, black rain boots, gloves, a red cape, and a spider man mask...but remember he is "Darth Vader".  My heart dropped when I look at the counter and saw that he had left his blanket behind today.  I know that he miss it today. Steven took him to school this morning because they were having "Doughnuts with Dad", I think that they both were excited!  Aubrey has spent the week with a neighbor this week.  She is eating this up.  We are VERY thankful to Scott's for letting Aubrey tag along.  This has been a very long week, between Swim and Ballet.  Aubrey is enjoying her ballet a lot, she took a pre-point class last which was different for her, they were doing new things, which frustrated her a bit, that she could not do the type of jumps, that the older girls could, but she loved doing new things.
Yesterday, the Pollies both had doctor appointments for their yearly check up.  All was aced, Jamie got his shots and is finished with them until the 6th grade.  He is ready for Kindergarten.  Aubrey had her camp forms filled out that she healthy and ready for camp. 
Here are few shots from breakfast, thank you Steven for doing this for me!  I love you both!






No comments: