"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, June 11, 2012

Prayer request...

So, you have all meet my bestie...
This is Susanne and her beautiful daughter,
 "Reese Monroe Jackson".
Sweet Reese will under go a procedure tomorrow.
She is only three weeks old, and Susanne is a ball of nerves at this point, being a first time Mom.
Please pray that God will surround this sweet family with His grace, and give them peace, that Reese is in good hands and she will be back home in no time.
Susanne...I took a few more of your pics!  I love ya!
Look at all the love this sweet blessing has embarrassing her.
I love Mrs. Janice to pieces and Mrs. Sister,
she is a pillar to my faith,
when I think of my home church, I can see her in her pew to the left.

I leave you with a thought tonight...
 
  Oh, her eyes, her eyes, make the stars look like they're not shining
Her hair, her hair, falls perfectly without her trying
She's so beautiful, and I tell her every day

Yeah, I know, I know, when I compliment her she won't believe me
And it's so, it's so, sad to think that she don't see what I see
But every time she asks me do I look ok, I say

When I see your face, there's not a thing that I would change
Cause you're amazing, just the way you are
And when you smile, the whole world stops and stares for a while
Because girl you're amazing, just the way you are(yeah)
-Bruno Mars - Just The Way You Are

This came on in Spin Class tonight, every time I hear this song I tear up, thinking about how much I love Aubrey!  Thank goodness Spin is in the dark!

I am just so happy that Susanne has this joy in her life, and I just know every thing will be OK!
Keep her in your prayers!

No comments: