"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, May 23, 2008

It's Friday


This is Aubrey's big deal right now. She truly enjoys her garden.
Steven has work really hard with the her and the plants. Every afternoon she is checking her plants and looking for "Lady" her lady bug that stays in her garden. They also pick fresh strawberries every afternoon from their little patch. Jamie and I are usually feeding during their time. Usually after that we are off into the neighborhood to see who is out playing or walking. We have a really fun neighborhood with a lot fun families.

So on another note, my father is having a surgery as I write. I am ready for Nikki (my sister) to call and let me know how things went. He has some degenerative disk in his neck that were causing some nerve damage. Hopefully, this will correct some of the damage. Dad came last weekend to see the baby.
It was a great visit, however we slept a good bit of the time.

So, this afternoon we are getting to see a great friend. ERIC-part of team "B". What that means- After Sarah and Joel moved, Joel began to call Eric and Sabrina "Team B". As if.... Eric and Sabrina are great. We are really looking forward to seeing him. However we are going to miss Sabina. Eric is here for a conference at UNC. Steven will see him again next month when Steven goes through Nashville.

In the morning I am planning to take the "Polliwogs" for pictures. I hope that Aubrey will take pictures. I have a feeling that we are going to have issues with what I want her to wear. She always grumbles. However, I have figured out how to get her dressed in the morning. She has to get dressed before the TV comes on. She gets dressed fast too.

Well, I hear Sage on the baby monitor, that means that there is cat in the baby's room. Jamie is sleeping right now. I am not diggin' that! Gotta Go!

Cheers

Ps---It is about 1:00pm and Daddy called me! I was really surprised that he was able to call.
He is in great spirits, he sounds a little hoarse. He said he had been a sleep for a couple of hours and was ready to talk. He will have a few long weeks of recovery, but nothing will hold him down for to long.

No comments: