"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Wet Wednesday...ick!

Good afternoon,

I thought that I may have few free minutes to say hello. So, last night was a little rough with Jamie. It wasn't bad, (Aubrey bad), just not as easy as it has been. I have been up since 4:30 this morning. We all had to leave at 7:30. Now, I know how Mom always felt, the first up and the last to be ready. Hummm, and I am just getting started. Anyway, it was great to see everyone at work when I went for my 6wk follow up. I can't believe I start back on Monday!

I picked Aubrey up early from daycare and spent sometime in the infant room where Jamie will be. Mrs. Jean is waiting for him. June 23rd will be his start date. Aubrey, Jamie and I then went to Target, Sam's Club and by the bank. Will Monday ever come!!!!

Aubrey had to take her pink umbrella with her today. She thought she was something! Today she told me that she didn't want to be a "BIG STISTER", she said that it was to much work and she just wanted to be "Aubrey" from now on. If only it were that easy.

So we are half way through our day. We are headed to dance practice for the recital on Saturday. Again, NO NAP today. We are now on a 3 day stretch. I hope we make it through dance tonight. We will see.


No comments: