"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, May 22, 2008

My first post....

Today is my first day. So what has happened today? We all got up and headed off to take Steven's
car to the shop. Nothing exciting. Other than creating a family blog! So, Jamie and I will be at home today doing the typical Mommy-Jamie routine. I am looking forward to June 2nd, here I come work.
I am ready for that structure back in my life. We are so looking forward to the family that will be visiting. However, Steven will be in Spain. Exciting for him. Aubrey will also be "on tour" as we call it.
She is headed to Alabama for 2 weeks and then to Nashville for another 2 weeks. Thank the Lord for family! She is going to have a blast. We are going to miss her so much. Anyway, nothing big today.

No comments: