"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Friday, May 30, 2008

"Nap" Quest...

You must have guessed what time it is. I hope that she will get one today. We have dress rehearsal tonight, and there are 54 routines that have to be preformed. She will be wired if we don't get a nap. So, my plan of action was the golden arches. That's right good old Ronald McDonald. Jamie is down but not for long. I have some cleaning left to do and then we are off.
I have to meet Steven to get Jamie. I will take Aubrey back to the High School. Steven has to get Robin from the airport and take her to the house. Then he will turn around and get Nikki and David at 9:00. Then, we should all be home!

Not much else on our list today. Just keep you fingers crossed that I get Steven's clothes ironed for his trip!

Cheers-

No comments: