"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, June 21, 2009

Alabama...it is hot down there!!!


I want to thank everyone for making Aubrey's trip such a great memory for her. I am sure that she will always treasure that trip. I am so glad that she was able to visit with so many people and see people that we love so much and don't get a chance to see when we swing in and out so quick. Here are few photos that I took that I wanted to share.








Pure Alabama Dirt!








The rising sun over Alabama. I also watched it set in North Carolina from my backyard.




The kids were great. I was able to listen to 2 audio books there and back.

Hot-lanta!! Not bad on Saturday at 10:00am!
Here are a few of Aubrey's favorite landmarks on the ride.




Sarah and Joel were so good to us. They had dinner waiting for us. It was nice for the kids to get out of the car for a little bit. It was nice.

No comments: