"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, June 8, 2009

Post-Op Report...

Here are few Pre-op pictures. He went in with a great mood, and lots of smiles and giggles. He wanted to play peek-a-boo a thousand times. From this point he went on back into the OR. The anesthesiologist that was there to help bring him in this world was there to help do his surgery. UNC is an awesome place!


Once they pulled me back into the recovery area...all I could hear was crying. They didn't even have to show me where he was, I just followed the cry. He was having a terrible time waking up from the drugs. He was mad. He was hungry and thirsty. On top of all that he could "HEAR"! Everything was loud and clear to him. That was overwhelming to him. As soon as I got him dressed the nurse and I took him outside to the patio so that would soothe him better than the room he was in. She was great. The doctor said that there was a lot of fluid in his ears, especially his left ear. But all of that is gone and he should be doing well. He has a few stitches where we had the ear tag removed. They should dissolve within a week. Other than that we are doing great. All that is planned for today is lots of "TLC". Then back to the real world.

Here is Jamie while I was getting gas. He finally fell asleep. Poor Boy, he didn't know what he wanted, he was so fussy.


When we got home I laid him in his bed. Now he can get some rest.

1 comment:

Sara said...

Oh I just love him...poor thing having to go through that but it'll be much better in the long run! He's so cute curled up in his crib...hope he feels better soon! :)