"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Monday, June 8, 2009

Great recovery.


So, after his late nap, Jamie wanted some goldfish that Grandma Robin had gotten him and his fishing pole. So, he sat and ate them while I did some laundry.
After his snack we decided to go on our little walk around the yard. I had to get some bird food to refill the feeder and I had something else to take care of.

The "June Bugs" are back in town!!! So, I had gotten this to help catch them. So, Jamie and I worked on these little projects.

Look Aubrey the june bugs are in your flowers! They are all over the place!

However, your flowers are so pretty!

Aubrey the garden is getting crazy! Look at these pumpkins, they are all over the place!
I suppose you will be selling them in the Fall too!

So, I must not be doing to well with the humming birds, I even cleaned and refilled it this weekend. However, the seeds are a hit! However, they knock most of them out on the ground. We have some doves that eat the seeds off the ground.


Here are the rocks that I got! He liked this game. At least we are beyond putting them in his mouth, that was something that we had to watch for.

We had fun playing with the pole. He likes it, a lot!


Project "Lemonade" is still progressing, slowly but surely!


Goodnight, and thank you for keeping Jamie in your thoughts! He has done really well today! It was really as good as they said it would be. I hope we have a smooth day tomorrow! Aubrey, I love you bunches. I hope that you are enjoying your time. We miss you and look forward to kissing you head to toe!


No comments: