"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, June 7, 2009

A little of this and a little of that!

Jamie is having a little procedure in the morning. He is getting his tubes and nub removed. So, good by skin tag! We are a little worried, but we know that this is an easy procedure and it will be over and done in no time. If you will just keep him in your thoughts. I will let you know how it went.
So Blue...

My project "LEMONADE" is still in motion. This is were I am at this point. I think that I going to like it!



On to our new event...

Here is the invite that we are giving the girls to the Camp Out. Last year Aubrey and Steven had such a blast that they wanted to invite others to join them. So, here is the invite that we are handing out!! I really love them. We are looking forward to many tents, smores, roasted marshmellows and lots of screaming girls!!!

Top-back/Bottom-front

Complete version of the Camp Out invite! Kinda cute, huh!

Here is Jamie up and ready to start his day! I wish I could be this excited to start my day.

Today we had to finish some chores and Jamie wanted to help, a little to much! He could not get the vacuum to stand, so...

he made a decision...

to climb on! If you can't bet it... join it!

How do you explain that the mop is my toy and you have all those other toys?


I guess you, can't!

We made some time for some "Summer Fun". The Darragh's invited us over for Jen's Birthday. It was hot and the water was looking refreshing. So, we packed the trunks and ran to the Darragh's. We had a blast in their backyard.














Happy Birthday Jen!!
Thank you for the invite. Hope you have another great year!


I think that Jamie enjoyed the party too! I really think the cake was at the top of his list.

No comments: