"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Saturday, June 13, 2009

Our Saturday Morning.

We jumped out of bed and Steven headed to his running club while Jamie and I went to my meeting! When we got back from our outings, we played outside while Steven cut the grass! So, you have seen Jamie with his carrot bat and the fishing pole. So guess what Papa Ed...Jamie is getting ready to play Golf! I think he enjoyed playing "Caddy" today!




Oh, we did sneak in a few pieces of watermelon.








After seeing Steven, Jamie thought that he needed to help Daddy!



So, here are my new flowers sprouting, these are my Brown-eyed Susan's. I am so happy, I haven't had them since Nashville.

This was a pretty bloom that I wanted to share.

Look Dad, Grannies flowers are doing so well!

And the best for last, our baby birds! Aubrey they are so cute! I think that we only have 3.

No comments: