"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, October 22, 2009

32...who is counting?


Aubrey's new outfit...Thanks Grandma Robin!




Aubrey baking my Birthday cake.


True Bakers!--HA!




Aubrey before she left for school.
So, the other pictures are out of order, oh well. You will see we went to dinner, came back to eat the cake Aubrey baked and then I went for a run with my girls! I had a great b'day and look forward to a great weekend. Thank you all for the calls and gifts I am so blessed to have you all in my life. "32" let's do this thing with as much grace as possible.

Lunch with Aubrey on my Birthday.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Happy Birthday Christy! I miss you guys so much. Aubrey's pilgrim costume is classic, and so is Jaime's frosting face. All the best,
Stacey and Bruce Herzer

Christy Gray said...

Thanks Stacey! Aubrey really loves her new pilgrim dress...she just prances around!