"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, October 15, 2009

Thursday

Tomorrow is picture day! Aubrey will have her first school pictures taken tomorrow. I can't wait to see her little grin. Can you believe that we have already purchased them, that is right, you pay for them and select the package before the pictures are taken! WOW, I was amazed at how things have changed.

So, we have a lot going on this weekend. We have a soccer game Saturday morning, then we are headed far away to this Pumpkin Patch that Melissa is taking us to. You never know what she has up her sleeve for us to experience. She is about determined that we are going to experience everything that North Carolina has to offer, and who better than to host these activities than Melissa and her girls! So, that will be our thrill for the weekend. Sunday we are back at church, and Sunday afternoon I hope is restful.

I am so excited that tomorrow is Friday. The Wild Things are coming out to the theaters and we want to see it. We are going to hold off until we can go together. We are excited! There is not much going on tonight so, I better wrap this post up and finish my chores!

No comments: