"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, October 1, 2009

Wowzer...

For real...tomorrow is Friday. So, what does that entail? That means an easy day at work, a soccer game and then we are heading to the football game. Saturday is just as busy. We have filled our week this week pretty full. Steven has worked a lot this week. It will be nice to spend time with him this weekend. Steven and Joel are meeting a group for the Duke/Virginia Tech game Saturday. The pollies and I are heading down to High Point for a little bit, then we are rushing back for Aubrey to make it to a movie with a friend. She is going to see Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs.

So, this afternoon when I picked Jamie up, Jen let me know about her adventure with Jamie. So, I should preface this with...just like his Mommy! She told me that he pulled the contents from his diaper and put it in his pockets and tried to share it with her! My...My...nasty boy. My question to her was what did he get it on? She said he didn't just on him. All I could think about was me painting the walls with the contents from my diaper...or so says my parents! So, we have put off shopping for him, so this weekend we have to go shopping for him. We will be getting some onezies!

No comments: