"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Thursday, October 29, 2009

Opps...it is Thursday and I haven't posted.


Monday we went to storytime and boy was it crowded. There wasn't much room left.
The ladies did such a great skit, and we love our storytime.

Tuesday we were back at dance, it was dress up night. Aubrey had her face painted. She had 3 classes tonight, in each class they painted a little more. This is the finished product!

As we came into the house tonight we had something jump in ahead of us. It was a visiting frog.
You know that this was an adventure that Aubrey had.






Then after playing, it was time for the frog to go to bed.

Shoes, need I say more? I suppose that he will have anything for shoes.


Jamie sneaking into the cat drawer for Dill. See Dill under the table watching him.

Aubrey playing with Magnets, more work than play I think!
Tomorrow Aubrey is out of school so, I had to take the day off. Poor Aubrey and Jamie, they have a doctors appointment, they are getting the flu shots...I feel bad taking them in for the injections. Aubrey is going to be really upset with me. Pray that it goes ok. So, now you have the full update and now we are ready for Halloween!

No comments: