"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, October 23, 2011

"34" and could not be happier!


Yesterday, I officially turned "34". It was a terrific day. We got up, got ready and headed out for brunch. I have a new favorite breakfast spot. "Elmo's", I had a shrimp and grits with a Elmosis. Jamie had chocolate pancakes, Aubrey had the blueberry french toast, and Steven had a Greek omelet.

After leaving brunch, we headed to the NC State Fair. That was my birthday wish...to see the kids have a blast. I wanted to ask to do something and be able to say..."Sure, that is a great idea"! So, we did plenty of rides, played lots of games, and ate crazy things! My thought was that the Pollies would roll out of the State Fair like "Templeton", from Charlotte's Web. It was a perfect birthday!





























































No comments: