"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Cuddle time with Jamie...

Today was a rainy day at the Gray House.
This morning Jamie got sick when I went to drop him off this morning.
So, at that point I did an about face and came back to the house with him.
Steven had some important meetings that he had to go to,
and that left me calling out.
Fall is still happening, the trees are changing even more.



I thought that I would share a few pics from my day with Jamie.
My cuddle-bug today!



He wanted to feel good. This is about all we played, cars.


How could you not want to love on this sweetheart?



Mom, plays a little different. I don't drive the cars, I organize them.











I am glad to say that he is tucked in tightly to dreamland.
Maybe tomorrow will be a more exciting day!

No comments: