"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Sunday, October 23, 2011

Other things this October


There are a few things that I have captured, that I have not worked into a post. So this is my smorgasbord of other things. I just love this time of year, we are doing so much, it hard to get everything posted.

Aubrey had her School Fitness Festival this Friday night. Steven was still in New York and was not able to make it. We went and had a blast. We have a great elementary school, and we love our teachers! Aubrey wanted to do the cake walk so bad, they were doing the "Zumba" cake walk!



Jamie had a blast too!








These Pollies are truly loved, they have 4 sets of amazing grandparents. Grandma Robin sent a sweet love package this week. I hope you can tell their excitement!


Candy Teeth...goofy Pollies!




Still swimming, one more week of the madness!
Then 2 nights are cleared from the schedule for a few months!







Aubrey and I had an afternoon for a treat together, the "Pumpkin Pie Shake" from Sonic. It is very filling and I do think sharing is the best option!


Ok, this is an odd picture, but let me explain. You see this truck is filled with piggies. We have always talked with the Pollies as if we were a pig, and picked with them. So, as we drive next to this vehicle, we say..."Little Girl..Little Girl!" Aubrey usually says, "What?" Then we tell her that we smell something and we blame her for the stench on this truck...and she carries on with us. We have done this for probably the past 5 years. These trucks are usually on the interstate, on our way home. This is just one of those crazy Gray things!









Fall in the front yard. I have been taking pictures every other day or so of the trees as the turn.
I have truly enjoyed watching our trees, I am going to miss the leaves!









Steven is the chef in the family. He has been making Chili lately. Yummy!

These are my favorite dessert. Frozen bananas with yogurt, just blend them and they are like a faux ice cream. This is a great dessert!





Here is bedtime in our house...see you back soon.



No comments: