"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

A bit under the weather...

The Gray House has been hit with a case of the stuffi-colds! Jamie has had a cold for about a week. Steven has been battling a sore throat for a little over a week. And silly me, I have been kissing on both of those germie boys!! So, I have caught the crud too. Aubrey, knock on wood, has been pretty health. The good thing is that things have slowed down a little bit for us. Swim is over, and so that has freed up 2 nights of our week. We are trying to get some rest and get to bed early this week. Emphasis on "Trying"! But, maybe we will be up and kicking by the weekend. Now, Saturday, is Aubrey's last soccer game! It has been a fun season, we have enjoyed this group of girls, they work really well as a team. So, back to freeing up nights, next week...we are done with soccer! We are down to just dance on Wednesday. Which roles us right into where Steven and Aubrey are right now. That is right, Steven is sitting at dance. Since, I am under the weather, he decided to take her for me, I think that is was so that he could work, while she dances. :)

Steven also met with "Ms. W"...aka Aubrey's teacher today while I stayed at home with the Pollies. Everything is up to par, she is doing great, and no complaints. She actually is behaving really well. She worst comment was that "She can get a bit emotional, especially about the sticks"! Which is true, she does wear her emotions on her sleeves, and those sticks are like the worst things in the world to her. So far, this year she has not pulled one! Which is amazing to us, it is great, but if she ever does pull one this year...it will be high drama!! BTW, the sticks symbolize a warning. There are a couple of sticks, then flipping cards, and I don't know what else, we are just stuck at the stick stuff.

Not much more is going on, I just wanted to update the week. So one other thing that I wanted to incorporate into my post this month are "Thankful Thoughts". This month, I really want to slow down, and I am going to list my thankful thoughts this month at the end of my post like this.


Thankful Thoughts:
1. Loving family
2. The bed,bath&beyond coupons
3. Soon to be new sheets...more to come!
4. Sage is doing better
5. My Grandmother

No comments: