"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Meet our new Brownie...


We have a new adventure, Aubrey has joined Troop 41787.

Aubrey was a sweet Daisy for 2 years, and now look at this mature little Brownie.
I am so glad we are making this journey together.

We love the traditions.


We love the sisterhood.




Here is Aubrey being pinned.

She officially bridged, from one side to the other.

27 Friends

A little cake is always fun.


We are so blessed with great friends.

This week we are back into routine.
I think that Jamie is enjoying the I-pod too!


Another piece of art from Jamie, and his Sunday School Class.

Here is another picture of the tree. We are loosing the leaves.


This is a short post, but I wanted to get these pictures uploaded before the weekend.

Thankful Thoughts:
1. These Beautiful Fall Days
2. Friends supporting Hannah's Hope
3. Mrs. Jan
4. My Grandmother
5. Extra Prayers this week

No comments: