"She was an artist and her life was her canvas."-unknown

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The lab

 
This is Steven in the lab.
If he is not at home, this is where you can find him.
Friday afternoon I walked over to the lab to see him after I got off work.
He was looking through some slides.
 
 
You know I had my camera, so away I went, while I waited on him to finish.
Look at all of those bottles.







 
This is the view outside of his bench.  
He is on the 7th floor, not much of an awesome view,
but it is better than the one he had a Vandy.
There was a statue of a naked man there, 
with his hind-end pointing near Steven's bench.
So, he will agree this view is much better.
 



 These tools look a little intimidating.

These bottles looked really cool.
    
Here is were most of his work happens.



I found this mug sitting out, I haven't see it in years.
It brings back great memories.



 
This is his desk.  Can you see the pictures above his laptop?
Well, here, there..




It is photos of he and Ethan.  He keeps his pictures near.
There are other pictures of children around the desk along with drawings.
This is Steven in the lab.
I love this smart man.  I am very blessed to be married to best friend.
He is very passionate about his work,
and I love that.
Doesn't a day goes by, without him thinking,
 what if that were my child, how can I make it better.
So, he pushes himself forward.
Today he is about to get off the plane from Buffalo, New York.
He has been meeting with another foundation.
This week he has been meeting with the Krabbe families.
I will be glad for my prince to be home.

No comments: